Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Dawn of a New Month = Renewed New Year Resolutions

Hehe. It's Friday. It's a long Friday (I only end work at 9pm) but hell, it's still a Friday.

Went to Pizza Hut on Wed. Nothing fancy but it was nice just to spend quiet time with one another.



Anyway, here's a pic of the completed collage we did for Ayra for her birthday. We thought of dressing it a bit more with pink boa feathers. I hope she likes it.



I have so much marking to do it's crazy.

I think I'll renew my new year resolutions today. Starting from this minute, I

i) will put in more effort in my work, especially marking.
ii) will spend more quality time with the family.
iii) will start losing weight again. I'm feeling FAT.

Yup. It's the end of Feb..It's still not too late. Positive thinking mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment