Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Am Good Company... Not!!!

"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do."
- Edward Everett Hale -

Yeah, I was right. Yesterday was bad. I was dead tired by the time I got home. I was moody and so very sleepy. I also had marking (and everything else) on my mind. It was fair to say I wasn't very good company. I'm sorry, Roshan. I'm gonna try today.

Fuddin didn't sleep till midnight. Mom suspects its a hole in his tooth. I truly don't know but it's not as easy as just bringing him to the dentist. Those who know Fuddin will know it'll be impossible to check his teeth while he's awake. So what choice do I have? Put him under general anasthetic so that they can check him? What if there's nothing wrong with his teeth? I'm getting a headache just thinking about it.

Busy weekend. Going to the zoo with the kids this weekend. Yusuf and his parents are coming along too. Should be fun. I still need to mark my class tests, get Ayra her party dress, go to the library to return and borrow books, go grocery shopping, attend a barbeque organised by my class and attend a wedding dinner? When do I breathe again? Haha.

Whatever. Life sux but it goes on. I ain't gonna sit down and cry. I have a class to teach, young minds to mould...hell yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment