Monday, February 23, 2009

Spongebob is in town!

It's 5 pm on a Friday. Still at work. Just finished my orals. Told my 4N Lit kids I probably won't be here to see them through their O Levels next year. I'm kinda sick of the school. Seriously. It's time to move on. I dunno. Maybe it will work out; maybe it won't. We'll see.

I had a pretty nice weekend. Went to Mustafa Centre with An after dropping Ayra off. It was good to spend some time together although the place was pretty packed. Went for dinner with Ayra and An at night coz we had a Swenson's voucher. Service was slow (Bt Panjang branch). Food finally came about 9pm but it was worth the wait. Nice. Had a mini earthquake after that which is oh-so-sinful but yummy.



Here's father and daughter waiting patiently for their food! Haha!

Sunday morning, we went to the libaray and ran some mundane errands but the highlight was swimming! Yes, again. Fuddin had his new sexy, purple swimming tights on. Sooo cute I tell you. We also missed out on the "wave" last time so we made sure we stayed for it this time round. The kids love it. Fuddin just lies down and let the waves push him everywhere; even into people's laps, backs, etc. So funny.



Okay, I need to go. Before I go, let me post a pic of Spongebob Squarepants. Hee...yah...it's the "monster" aka piniata we (well mainly Dad) created. Pretty good huh? You can't imagine the effort that went into making that thing...Ayra loves it though so it's worth it.



Anyway, I've created a Facebook account. Yes! Now I'm connected to the rest of the world. It's really cool to get in touch with mates you haven't heard from for years...like my secondary school friends. It's weird...in a good kind of way.

Alright, rushing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment