Monday, February 9, 2009

Tuesday = Bad Day in School

I have approximately 10 minutes till my terrible Tuesday officially starts. 8 periods and tutorial in the afternoon with 5 Ruby. Two words. NOT FUN. It doesn't matter though coz I always get through the shittiest day somehow. Then I go home to my very loving other half and my very naughty but adorable children.

By the way, I'm starting to count calories again. Starting today. Like for real. I have put on weight and yet again, it ain't funny. I need to lose a minimum of 3 kg (what I gained) but hopefully I can lose 5 kg. It used to be so easy to lose weight. Now, I'm hungry most times. However, I must perservere. I will lose the fats. And yah, I'm not obsessed, just concerned. Hehe.

Preparations for Ayra's birthday are well underway. This is her Coffee Bean "Splish-Splash" cake I've ordered.



It's only 2kgs and since this year, we're inviting both friends and family, I doubt it's gonna be enough but I am not going to pay $300 for a 4 Kg cake. I'ld rather feed my guests good food.
Anyway, we've done up the invitation cards. Nothing fancy. Will put up a photo of it here later. I have also drawn up the guest list, listed down the kinds of food I'm getting and the games we're playing. I've even bought the prizes for the games and now I have to look for cardboard boxes coz Mom is going to make a piniata for her one and only beloved grand daughter. I also need to get Ayra thiswhite, off shoulder princess dress she has already picked out. Sweet. Mom disapproves actually; celebrating her birthday at a bigger scale than usual but I'm really being selfish and trying to make up for her 5th birtday when I screwed up and she ended up not having a party at all! I mean, even I had a mega party when I turned 5! So Ayra, this is all for you. I do hope you will enjoy your birthday celebrations next month.

As for Fuddin, I called up the school yesterday. Apparently, they are short of a teacher so he can't be enrolled now. They'll take him in probably in April but most likely by July. Actually, I don't really mind. It'll give us some time to work on his "social" skills... like taking the bus, actually sitting down in a moving vehicle (haha) and much more. Anyway, he seems to be contented hanging out at home, watching his beloved Hi-5 continuously prance around and going for his weekly swimming trips. He's such a lovable child despite his infamous tantrums.

Okay, I'm almost 2 periods down. Many more to go! I must also not think of food. I wll survive today.

No comments:

Post a Comment