Wednesday, December 5, 2007

So I Can't Bake...

Yup, I can't bake to save my life. After the succesful lunch I cooked, I decided to be ambitious and bake a cake . Urrgh! Bad move. I mean, the taste of the cake is fine but it was all crumbly and stuff. I can't even decorate it properly.






I am such a failure in these womanly ways. I can't bake, sew... what else can't I do? I can however clean, look after the kids, serve my husband's meals, teach 40 students at one go....hehehe. I'm not that bad after all huh? So I'll be frank with myself here. Face reality. I'll never bake again. My baking days are over. Haha.

2 comments:

  1. we are not born naturals when it comes to things like that especially baking.

    practice my dear, and more practice. i am sure you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeap.Practice makes perfect.Learn as to why it fail.If i can do it,so can you.:)

    ReplyDelete