Saturday, December 29, 2007

And So the End is Near...

Uh huh. The end is near... the end of the school holidays, that is. So what were the highlights of this school holiday?

1) Managed a successful Dunearnite
2) Went for a short but enjoyable trip to malacca
3) Braved through a bout of my kids illnesses
4) Found out some way Weird stuff about some people
5) Bought a few stuff which I really liked
6) Spend loads of time with my family
7) Lost some weight (not enough though)
8) Wrote an effing, difficult SOW (or at least part of it)
9) Baked a cake, cooked a meal
10) Cleaned and organized my and his wardrobe

What do I look forward to for next year?
1) To be an efficient subject head, form teacher, Eng and Lir teacher, ELDS teacher (basically to be better in my job)
2) Spending quality time with family & friends
3) To be a better person and to adopt a positive attitude in all that I do. Setbacks won't set me back.

Yup, no new year resolutions. Just a vow to be the best that I can be and hopefully enrich my life and the lives of the people around me. I've come to realize that life is pretty short so I need to make the best of it. I'll try not to let the small, negative things bother me. Instead, I will celebrate all the positive things, small as they may be.

Ok so that's it. I'm spending New Year's Eve and New Year Day with my favorite people, my family. Nope, no countdown... just a little prayer to God to thank him for giving me another year.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment