Sunday, December 2, 2007

Ayra is Growing Up



It's not very clear but it'll do. Ayra's on the top row, second from the left. I don't know why her bangs are so long here. Anyway, these are Ayra's classmates and teachers. They'll be in the same K1 class next year too. We've already bought her a new schoolbag and stationeries. She keeps reminding me that unlike N2 children, K1 children have to bring their own pencils and colour pencils. Haha. Yes, my little girl is growing up.

This is a video of Ayra reading part of "Three Little Pigs". She's improved on her reading although I can't say she's a totally independent reader now. Still, I'm not too worried as I'm sure she'll catch up by next year.



She's also paying more attention to her looks now. Can you beat that? She now smiles coyly for the camera everytime she has her photo taken. She's also putting on accessories like her necklace and her hair band everytime she goes out (even to the playground!). Then the other day, while we were in the car waiting for Abah to finish his Friday prayers at the mosque, I fell asleep (Actually she forced me to close my eyes and rest since I said I was tired. Little did I know she had something up her sleeves). WhenI woke up, she had my compact powder all over her face and a trace of lipstick on her lips! She was going through my make up bag la! Hmm, what's next? Should I be alarmed? Or should I dismiss it as a phase? Whatever it is, it's a bit scary. I'm going to watch her like a hawk.

No comments:

Post a Comment