Friday, December 14, 2007

I can't have your haircut, Victoria....Darn!

Here's the latest update on my quest to have Victoria's haircut. It ain't gonna happen. Yup, my hairdresser says my hair is sadly, flat and is not bouncy enough to carry off the look. So the long hair stays. Still, I've made some progress on the weight.

It ain't much but it's progress nonetheless.

Anyway, since I can't look like Victoria, I decided to style my son's hair like Beckham this morning. Hehe. Isn't he adorable?

Also, I became a soccer wife! Watched hubby playing soccer.

Yup, I'm lame but it's my life so I'll do what I want with it, yah?

Darn, school's reopening. Hello 5N1 Eng, 5N2 Eng, 3E Lit, 3N Lit and 2E2 Lit. You guys will get an overdose of me next year.

Going for our short trip to Malacca on Wednesday. Looking forward to it. Lots of photos, I promise.

Before I end off, here's another pic of the very sexy, very stylish, very rich, extremely posh Vic. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment