Saturday, December 15, 2007

Life's tough... but then, so am I.

I'm bored. No pictures to post, hubby's on night shift, the kids are asleep, I'm hungry, too lazy to do work... so I'm going to sit here and write nonsensical, random stuff.

So it's going to be a new year. My resolutions for the new year? NONE. I'll just live my life as best as I can. I've broken so many of this year's new year resolutions that I'm not going to even bother anymore.

Life's complicated, isn't it? One minute you think you've got it figured out and then something happens and it totally throws you off guard. Uh huh... I'm feeling like that right now. Not thinking too straight nowadays...hehe, maybe it's the lack of food. Seriously though, my mind is a mess right now. I'm not telling why though (duh!). For those who actually care about me though, don't worry guys... I'll be fine. I'll work everything out in this little brain of mine. I always do.

Do you know that the Japanese are the most active bloggers in the world? They blog even more than the Americans! I read that in the papers today. Weird huh?

I can't sleep. How? I don't even have marking to make me sleepy. HAHA. Serious, it always works. Once I start marking, I feel sleepy.

Bored.

Ok, that's it. Till the next random post.

1 comment:

  1. I think its because of the too many days we are spending at home!

    gosh! i will still not be going to sch next week.

    and yes, i miss you!

    ReplyDelete