Monday, December 3, 2007

I Cooked Lunch!

It's An's day off. After sending Ayra off to school, we brought Fuddin to Jurong Point. He wasnt very co-operative as he had the flu so we decided to cut short out trip. Before going off, we decided to drop by the NTUC and bought some groceries to cook for our lunch. My mom and dad had gone to visit poor Yusuf in the hospital so it was just us and the kids.

Fuddin went promptly to bed once we reached home so we started cooking. It wasn't really elaborate or anything but it was fun!


Not too bad eh? In case you're wondering, the champange like bottle is actually grape juice. The drinks in the champange glasses are sunquick orange (for him) and herbal slimming tea (for me). Yes, I haven't forgotten about my diet but I do have to eat you know.

After the kids wake up from their nap, we're bringing them to the playground at the nearby park and then we'll visit Ayra's beloved "kakaks" at my sis in law's house. I like days like these. Sigh... a month away to school reopening. I will make the best of what's left.

No comments:

Post a Comment