Thursday, March 3, 2011

My (not so little anymore) Baby Boy

It's really weird.  I still call my 46kg almost 6 yrs old boy "Baby". Yup.  At times, when I need Ayra's help to get me his towel, I will say "Ayra, can you help me get Baby's towel?"  Then, on one occasion, Ayra proceeded to point out to me that he's not a baby anymore.  My instant reply?  "I know that but he'll always be my baby boy; just like you will always be my baby girl."  Hehe.  So politically correct, right?  Well, I figured if grown adults can call each other "Baby", why can't I call my still young child "Baby"?  Furthermore, he still smells like a baby (when he's not sweating like a pig).  He's also really innocent; just like a baby.

Anyway, here are 2 videos of my precious baby in class.  We were invited to observe him in class.  The second we walked in, he sensed that something different was going on and became rather unsettled.  Also, silly me had forgotten to zip my bag up and he saw the I-Pad!!!  He became rather disoriented after that and it came to the point that An and I had to leave the classroom so that he could resume his daily schedule.  Nevertheless, I'm glad I managed to record these 2 videos early on in the visit, when he was not so distracted.

"http://www.youtube.com/embed/9zABDOVKfA0"

 "http://www.youtube.com/embed/L99M02SYegQ"

Also, I'm happy to say that Fuddin has lost weight.  His tummy is not as hard and big as it used to be.  The cutting down of snack has really helped (I can't help it though.  I'm a chochoholic).  I'm thinking that if we stick to the plan, he can lose quite a bit by year end.  Anyway, we're working towards that. 

On a different note, I'm swamped with WORK! School and Housework.  I'm also really tired.  Like really.  Weekends, unbelievably, can even be more hectic than the weekdays for me.  Oh well, Life's Like That.  We mere mortals can and will complain.  We complain aout cleaning our houses when there are people with no houses to clean!  Blah blah blah.

Adios.  Till the next post, think positive.

I know sometimes it's gonna rain./But baby, can we make up now?/Coz I can't sleep through the pain

No comments:

Post a Comment