Sunday, March 6, 2011

Busy,Busy,Busy!

Yup, I am pretty BUSY!  There's so many things to do; at home and at work.  Even as I type, I'm feeling guilty as I should be doing my work instead of blogging but hey, I need to stay sane, right?

Oh dear, I think I may not have the time to blog today after all.  I've got to do this another time.  In the meantime, if you're reading this, do visit the blog I set up for the Year 2 students of NUS High.  It's a creative writing blog and their first assignment was to twist a fairy tale!  Well, the kids got right into it and I'm proud to say, the creativity was aplenty!  The blog is on my blog list so do drop by.

Ok, Mdm A has to get back to work as she has to send attend her daughter's meet the parent session later today and what not.  Will be back with a vengeance.

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment