Friday, January 1, 2010

It's the llittle things in life that matters....

Its the first day of 2010. No countdown for me. Hubby was working. Still, I'm looking forward to 2010. A year of new beginnings for myself and many of my loved ones.

New schools for Syahmi (K1), Syafiq,(sec 1) Ryan (playgroup), Fuddin (EStep year 2), Ayra (P1) and me!


Anyway, I got pretty pissed with Yishun Park, Fuddin's school, the other day. We had brought him along to meet his new teacher and everything seemed fine. Fuddin was pretty cooperative and even started doing "tasks" once he stepped into the classroom and saw some activities in a corner. We were pleased but I received a RUDE shock when I was told by the office that there's no school bus plying Chua Chu Kang. Hmm, after making many frantic calls, it'll suffice to say that no one wanted to help me. So what is my son supposed to do? Be a school dropout at 5 yrs old cause he has a grossly incompetent Principal who can't even arrange my son's transport? Ok I won't elaborate any more but bottomline is, Fuddin has to take a cab with Grandad for the time being. Believe me, I'm not gonna sit back and do nothing. I will get that bus to pick him up and send him to school. Just watch me. Nincompoop.

Anyways, here's my baby with his new teacher and classrroom.



Here's Fuddin trying to get some PSP action by looking over Shauqi's shoulder. Hehe...so cute!



More pics of my baby.



Also celebrated my siblings' birthday. Just a small affair but a good 0ne nonetheless. Happy birthday my dearest (and only) bro and sis!



Ok one last thing. New Acquisitions! I like! An got me a Coach bag for our anniversary which was not too long ago.


And matching wedding bands....and matching I phones! Black for him and white for mua. I love my I phone. I really do. Hehe.



Ok that's it for now. Only the weeken left before all hell breaks loose. How divine...(wry smile).

Happy New Pear peeps..Stay sane..

No comments:

Post a Comment