Wednesday, January 27, 2010

On Borrowed Time...

In class. The kids having a break before their remedial. I haven't been updating so here I am. I have a few photos to upload. Hope I'll get round to it sooner than later.

Just came back from the sec 4 camp. Exhausting! Eventhough my P gave me permission to go home every night, it was still tiring which is kinda weird coz I hardly did anything. Us teachers just hung around, did some marking and that was about it. On the second day, we played some really cool games...like mind games (Polar Bear?) and some medieval strategic card game which is way cool. I won by the way. Hehe.

Got to know more and interact with the other teachers there. They're very nice. I'm glad we had the camp. The kids enjoyed their time there too I think although they seem dead tired in class today. Haha. Poor kids.

And my little kids? They're doing alright. Ayra's on a school trip even as I write. She's at Health Zone. Actually she's been there before but she was still excited about it last night. She's also doing pretty well with her school work. I'm glad. I'm really not asking for the sun or the moon; just that my daughter grows up to be well adjusted and happy. If she's smart, that's an added bonus, if she's not then let it be. As long as her values are right and she is a good person, I'm happy :)

As for my baby boy, he's adjusting to school well. He no longer resist going to school. Feedback from his Teacher, Bei Xuan, has been favorable. He's pretty much a happy trooper except when his routine or route is changed. Still, they're trying to get him to be more receptive to changes. Well kudos to them for even trying!

And oh! My good friend gave birth to a baby boy earlier this week! So exciting. I still can't believe she's a mommy. Anyway, Fiza, if you get to read this, I just wanna tell you that I feel you'll be a wonderful mommy! Mateen is really lucky to have you and I'll see you soon k babe?

Hell, only 10 mintes left. I'm almost never not busy now but in way, I don't mind. Roshan thinks I'm shooting myself in the foot for trying to be a perfectionist. Yeah I guess I have to loosen up a bit yeah? I'm sorry baby if I drive you up the wall at times. Thanks for being patient and not giving up on me. ......101...... :)

Ok gotta go. Hopefully will write soon. Stay sane people... I'll do likewise.

3 comments:

  1. Hello! Just bloghopping. Great blog!

    Happy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, i like your blog & enjoying with ur beautifull posts,, this is my url i hope u like it
    www.hosting4u1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete