Thursday, January 14, 2010

School's In!

Yup, both my children are back to being busy students! Ayra started her education at a "proper" school on a good note. As expected, she's being an eager beaver, always wanting to tell us about her day in school. She's made quite a number of friends and seems to be settling in well. I'm glad that there's not too much homework (hardly any) from her teachers but I have a feeling that things will change soon. Ayra has also been rather unwell and has developed a rather mean cough. Hope she gets better soon. Poor girl. She seems tired nowadays and there's hardly time for recreation. It doesn't help that Mommy and Daddy are just as tired and busy either. Still, I 'm positive we'll be able to work out something to balance out work and play. Stay strong honey; things can only get better.


Then there's my Fuddin. After settling the Yishun Park's we-don't-have-a-bus-plying-CCK-so-make-your-own-arrangement-we-don't-really-care fiasco, my Baby is once again a full fledged student. 5 times a week! Woohoo! No more being cooped up at home. It's a welcome change. Grandpa says he's been coping well except when he's hungry! Haha...after swimming on Wednesday, Fuddin actually cried on the bus all the way back home. We soon found out he was hungry therefore GRUMPY! We still haven't given up hope on trying to get him to lose some weight so we'll see how that goes.


As for me, I'm alright. Still terribly busy but then if I recall correctly, I've always been busy! Haha! Which reminds me...I should be doing something else now...
K World, talk soon.

1 comment: