Thursday, January 7, 2010

Life Goes On....

It's been a crazy week. It is an understatement to say that I have been busy. I'm so busy at work that I haven't even been to the canteen. The good news is that I've lost weight! Haha. I like. However, I do not want to continue being so busy. I haven't even be able to spend time with my babies. Ayra reaches home at almost 7 and next week, Fuddin starts school. I'm only left with a few hours to be with them each weekeday and during those precious few hours, I have to clean the house, fold clothes, bathe them.....blah blah blah.

Still, I am optimistic about the whole thing. I suppose I'm new to the school and therefore, I will need a bit more time to orientate myself. The staff here are ok. They're pretty nice although there are a few "sour plums". Still, I don't see myself being too chummy with them. I guess I just can't click with anyone here. Still, I don't mind. I end up being more productive I suppose. While I had plenty of friends at Dunearn, I was also sidetracked from work more times than I should have been.

As for the kids, they're nice and generally better behaved than those in Dunearn. Still, I miss those rascals in Dunearn. No point being nostalgic though. Life goes on. Just be positive, look to the future and do our best. Right?

Alright I've gotta go and do more work. I'm really looking forward to the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I was just Blog-Hopping and ran across your blog. Very Nice!

    Be Well...

    ReplyDelete