Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It's almost the END....

The last time I blogged, it was a month to the end of the hols...alas, I'm left with only a few DAYS! Lament, lament...I can probably write an ode on it...but I'll resist the temptation.

Kk, on to more pleasant stuff. I went to CCK for the workshop and meeting. It was alright. The people there are pretty nice and my cubicle is alright (altho I didn't like it initially) but I'm having trouble with my email account and I still don't have a laptop and stuff. The school's pretty big compared to Dunearn so I reckon I'm gonna have some trouble navigating myself around it. Then there's like a 1001 things to see to, like admin stuff, SOWs, printing and stuff...in short, I'm stuffed. Whatever, like I always say, "It'll get done... somehow".
Now just an update on how I have been spending the last stretch of the hols.

We went to Sunway Lagoon! Haha...ya pretty lame by many people's standard but who cares? Ayra had a pretty good time and that's all that matters.

Here we are on our coach going towards Sunway. Ayra was cool about it...we managed to occupy her and ourselves pretty well.


We had to make a transfer at KL. An extremely grumpy old man with a beat up van took us to our hotel. It was pretty hilarious.


Finally, we reached our hotel. Our room was alright. Ayra went straight to the bathroom to check out the bathtub. Woohoo! A big one! I had specially bought a bottle of Bodyshop's bubble bath for her "rubby dubby" (in her words) time in the bathtub.



Then of course, during the course of the stay, we posed (It's just too tedious to describe everything), we ate, we shopped a bit, blah blah blah. Here are the pics.



Hubby showed off his "sniper" like skills. Pretty impressive huh?



Here are more pics of us just hanging around and making the best of our modest holiday.


Hmmm, next stop...Paris! Haha...yeah, right.

3 comments:

  1. IT IS THE SMALL THINGS INDEED THAT MATTER...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are always the best moments of joy, happiness, cherish and excitement with all the combined factor of love and mutual harmony with your loved ones, family and friends.

    ReplyDelete