Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sick but Happy!

And so I nearly died on Tuesday and most of Wednesday. From the cold! Yes, the dreaded fever came or more accurately; tonsillitis. I haven't had real solid food for 2 days! I miss food! The good thing is I have already lost a kilogram... hehe.

Roshan had to work but he's really sweet. He took good care of me when he was around. Seriously, I am a nightmarish Medusa-like monster when I am ill and only he can tolerate and cater to me when I am very ill. No one loves me like he does; that I know now.

It was his birthday yesterday. He had to work and I was half dead so there was no celebration, right? Wrong! Armed with a 39.5 degrees celsius fever and my daughter, I attempted the impossible! A trip on the MRT to Westmall to get a Swenson's ice cream cake for hubby! Ayra also wanted to get him a gift and she ended up buying him a flower with a glass bear holding it. Haha. I wanted her to get him a towel but she insisted so I gave in. Roshan had to pretend to be really excited about the gift. Haha. Poor man.

We then went home (it was raining). After doing up the food hamper and putting our birthday cards to him in it as well, I took my meds and crashed for an hour or so. At 4.30 pm, I slowly opened my eyes! I was sweaty and hot! No fever! Woohoo! My throat was sore as hell though but who cares? I could function. Hello World!

An finally reached home about 8.15 pm and we had our little celebration, complete with mock champagne and strawberries. So who says I can't plan a good birthday? Even when I was sick, I did a pretty good job. Imagine what I could have done if I was healthy!



An oh! I must rave about my hubby's birthday gift to me. He bought me a Coach wristlet. Sweet! I love!



Okay, I'm getting delirious. I think it's the remnants of the fever. I will attempt to swallow a little bit of solid food down my very sore throat after this. I am Hungry!!!

To my beloved,

Happy Birthday.
I'm Yours for Life.
I Adore You.
No More Worries...Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment