Sunday, October 19, 2008

Boring Weekend

Long, boring weekend.

Went to Delifrance with the girls on Friday before we had to rush back to school for a meeting. I had a nice tuna sandwich. I don't know why but I'm into tuna sandwiches now. It's not that fattening (I think) and it fills me up.



Fetched Ayra home on Saturday after her class and guess where we went? Delifrance again! Sheordered the chicken wings kid's set and I didn't have anything (or so I thought) coz the foreign waiter couldn't really speak or understand English and I ended up with a cup of hot chocolate. Ayrawas nice enough to finish that up for me though.

Didn't do much the rest of the weekend. Moped around, folded clothes, slept at the couch... boring! Watched Valentino Rossi win the race at the Sepang trackthough. He's a true world champion.

Brought Fuddin to the void deck for a while. Poor boy. We should bring him out more often. We will. We will. He's really hyper and mischievous now but I think it's healthy. He's growing up. Give him some space.



Another week of school and then school officially closes but it's only the beginning for me. Yup, Dunearnite is coming. I won't complain. It's a challenge.

Me and An wanna go for a mini trip so badly. We'll see. Ayra wants to tag along. Maybe just to Batam. Economical, 45 minutes by ferry and cheap shopping... sounds good. Haha. Yeah, we're cheap like that. Shoot us.

Alright, gonna get on with my week. Like they say, "Time waits for no man, much lest me."

No comments:

Post a Comment