Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Birthday...

Hmm, so my birthday came and went. It was quite uneventful really, just had lunch with An and then spent it at home with the kids. The day before was Deepavali and my whole family gathered to eat mom's super delicious corn rice. We even had a cake. For those who sent me SMSes and wished me a happy birthday, Thank You... and for those who went a step further and bought me gifts, I do appreciate it a lot. Thanks everyone.

Other than that, we didn't really do much. An has been on MC for the past few days. The doc gave him 10 days MC for the op he had on his elbow so we've been hanging around, enjoying each other's company. I was telling him that it'll be painful for him to go back to work after such a long break. Indeed.





As for me, I've been going to work but at odd hours. The Dunearnite rehearsals go full swing next week. Busy, busy, busy. Here's the makeup we bought for the cast of Dunearnite. $500 worth!



I've also bought a nice (and cheap) dress for the gala performance but there's still so much to be done. Everybody is pitching in so I'm really grateful for all the help. Those of you who still wants tickets, they are still up for grabs at $20 each.

Alright, gotta go. I need to do work. I'm a woman on a mission. Got to do as much as I can before I go off at 2pm. Gonna bring Ayra to the Science Centre most probably. Tomorrow is her concert day. Exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment