Sunday, August 3, 2008

Korean BBQ and the BEACH

So Roshan and I decided to pig out last Friday. We went to Seoul Garden and it cost us $48.20! No kidding! I don't think I ate enough to make my money worth though. Still, I can't complain. Good food, good company.




















Here's Roshan cooking...rather intently I must say :)





















I don't want us to spend so much money on food anymore. Call me cheap, I don't care. Hawker Centres and Food Courts will serve their purpose for me.

Anyway, thanks Roshan (for the treat).

Then on Saturday we brought Ayra to Sentosa (Palawan Beach). My English class, 5 Pearl, were there for a class outing so we decided to drop by. Although Roshan and I were miserably hot and sweaty (we are not beach people, duh), Ayra had a whale of a time hanging out with all the big brothers and sisters, especially Danyya who was extra attentive towards her. Thanks Kakak Danyya. Ayra says she loves you.


















It's National Day week. Long weekend. Is that good? Yeah it is. Ok, will update when I feel like it.

Ciao.

Dreams are like rainbows
Only idiots chase after them

No comments:

Post a Comment