Sunday, July 27, 2008

All-in-One-Post

Hmm, just an update. I brought some of my students out to visit religious sites last Monday in conjunction with Racial Harmony Day. Out of 33, only 7 came! I wasn't really surprised though as they had "prepared" me by blatantly telling me "I'm taking MC!" Oh well, I didn't have too bad a time and it was a little cosy group. It was a break from the customary concert we usually have to commemorate the day and I'm sure most of the students (including myself) learned quite a few things from our visits.






















Then on Saturday, we brought Fuddin swimming to the Choa Chu Kang Swimming Complex. It's only about an 8 minutes walk from home and although we have to pay to enter, we had the kids' pool all to ourselves (unlike at the Civil Service Club). I might just cease my membership with the Civil Service Club. I don't see the point of paying $6 a month when I hardly go there. So anyway, Fuddin had a whale of a time and we realised that our boy is not afraid of the water AT ALL! He's so unlike his sister who hardly wets her hair when she's in the pool and just frolics around, splashing water here and there. Fuddin was diving and when he lost his footing and was submerged in water, he simply picked himself up, gave himself a little shake and went on. Haha! Yes, my fearless Baby Boy.























And here's just some random photos, all taken with my Samsung F480 5 Megapixel Camera Phone.

















And to you, thanks for all the patience, kindness and attention you've showered me with these past few weeks. We will get where we want to be soon.



















I try to stay awake
And remember my name
But everybody's changing and
I don't feel the same

No comments:

Post a Comment