Thursday, July 17, 2008

I miss rambling on my blog...

Ok...new phone and new hair.

No more frizzy curly hair. Just dry, straight hair. Haha. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I totally dig my new phone though. It's totally awesome. I like.

Anyway, I'm going with some teachers to meet the CEO of Charles & Keith in a while. It's part of this learning journey thing the school is doing for the teachers. I read their profile and apparently the brothers didn't even pass their O levels and they are millionaires now! Urgh! Like how unfair is that?

I've always reckoned that I was destined for better things. I always thought that I had the versatility and street smartness to open up my own business but look at me now. I'm still here. I mean I can't complain. I love teaching and I am paid a not so bad amount each month. Still, I can't help but feel this sense of longing for something that should have been.

I guess that's life. You live and then you die. What happens in the middle is not entirely up to you. Yeah...Fate... that's what it's called.

It's gonna be a "family" weekend. He's off till Monday. We must make the best out of our time together.

Preservation of the Sanity of the Mind is an Art I have not Conquered

No comments:

Post a Comment