Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Monopoly Junior Queen Speaks...

Hmm, no photos...whih is ironic because I've been going on and on about what I can do with my 5 megapixel phone camera when I get it. Well, it's been a week and as you can see, not much progress. Well, for one thing, this phone sucks the life out of its battery pretty fast! So whenever I do want to take a picture, the battery is running low! Ok, that's a lame excuse coz my phone can't be out of battery every single time right? Ok, I'll try harder... from NOW on. Really.

I have such a really lazy streak. I mean I am as efficient as I can be when I choose to do so (or when I have no choice) but I can also be really, really lazy. I am a champion procrastinator if I choose to be. I owe my HOD like stuff that was due a few months back! I know, I need my job. I will work harder.

Anyway, me and Roshan played Monopoly Junior with Ayra last nght. We didn't finish the game coz it was already late but when we calculated what each of us was worth, I emerged the winner with a grand total of $45! Ayra was next with $37 and poor Roshan who was overly ambitious, only managed a miserly $32. He's itching to have his revenge I'm sure. Haha.

As for Fuddin, he's screaming a lot more nowadays, really throwing a full blown tantrum at me last night. Sigh... sometimes I wonder if he'll grow up to be a spoilt brat but then I realise its us adults who pamper him so and thus to be blamed.

I'm always so sleepy at the most inappropriate times nowadays. When I'm not supposed to be asleep (like in class, hanging out with my kids, etc.), I am so sleepy it hurts but as soon as the kids are in bed and I'm free to sleep, I'm as awake as can be. Go figure! It's really weird and terribly troublesome for me.

He Who Lays Beside Me,
Knoweth Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment