Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Long Weekend

So I was off work since Saturday and I only came back to work today. It was a good break but I didn't do much work and now that I'm done, i'm still not doing much work! Haha!

We brought the kids to Playground @ Big Splash. We thought they had an indoor playground like the one at Downtown East but when we got there, the teacher told us that they only conduct guided "classes" but the kids can join for a one time payment. Fuddin definitely was not interested so I left Ayra there for her hour long "class" while me and An brought Fuddin around.




















Fuddin was quite well behaved and the three of us had a quiet, good time strolling the beach.

Ayra on the other hand, was having a ball with her new friends. When I picked her up an hour later, she was sweaty and thirsty! Playtime can be hard work!

We also brought the kids swimming. I think it'll be a weekly affair as the kids really love it and it's a break from going to the malls or the parks.














Hmm, now back to work. There's so much to do that I don't even know where to start. I'm not intimidated though. I'll get it all done... somehow... sometime... hee.

It's My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment