Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Yeah, my beloved Dad celebrated his birthday yesterday. Nope, no fancy restaurant. Just very delicious corn rice and sambal chicken cooked by mom. We also had fruits, cake and ice cream. I ate so much yesterday it was kinda scary but seriously, I don't mind.

It was a war zone at my place yesterday. We had crying kids (they were a few not so serious falls unfortunately), a soccer ball whizzing past every few seconds, a lot of screams but more than anything else, laughter and loud conversations. Haha. I had a good time.
By 9.30 pm though, after watching "Ratatouille" on cable, I managed to get the kids to bed and it was peaceful and quiet once again.
Anyway, Happy Birthday Ayah. Your patience, helpfulness and dedication to your family is admirable indeed. We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment