Thursday, August 14, 2008

This is Me... Deal with it...Coz I Haven't...What Crap...

Ok here's an update.

Work still sux. Haha.

I need to lose weight. Not funny this one.

We might sell our current flat and move to Woodlands. Might.

I am always unwell and tired. What's new?

Ayra's been getting full marks for her Spelling lately. Kudos.

Fuddin is so attached to his Grandad now. He's his shadow. Poor man (not boy).

My house needs a good cleaning but M'ua is way too tired and lazy to do it.

I have a lot of marking to do.

I need to be more involved in my Dunearnite Musical. I feel so detached to it.

I need a holiday (a cheap one) but I seriously doubt that is going to happen in the near future.

I don't like the fact that Hari Raya is just over a month away. I am not in a celebratory mood whatsoever.

Here's wishing that my next post will be less sedate and more cheerful.

Why Does it Always Rain On Me?

No comments:

Post a Comment