Tuesday, August 7, 2007

What a week!

 

Finally, an update. Last week was hell. It started with Ayra having the flu and Fuddin caught the bug. He ended up with the flu, cough and fever! He threw up a lot and refused to eat. His sleeping time went haywire... it was a mess. I had to bathe him in the middle of the night for 3 days straight. The result? A very grumpy toddler and many sleepy adults! My dad was unwell too. So was dear hubby. It's an understatement to say it was a challenging week.

Things are improving slowly. The sick ones are recovering slowly. We will brave through this.

I managed to snap these photos yesterday; to remind myself that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Looking at their happy faces is really enough to spur me on.

It's the long National Day break. I, however, have to work on Friday. I need to come to school to mark my 4N prelim papers! Urgh! Still, I have the weekend.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment