Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Ibu does her Energizer Bunny impersonation

Just thought I'll showcase my hard work...marking. Remember how I toiled in school (ALONE!) last Friday? Well, here's the before and after pictures. I'm so proud of myself. 3 classes in 7 hours. No easy feat!


Also, I spent some quality time with my kids yesterday. Actually we were just horsing around but we were all smiles because there's no time like playtime!



Anyway, after Fuddin was in bed, it was time for Ayra's test. She's studying a word a day and now she's at the letter "S". Not bad, huh? She can spell "helicopter" and "elephant" amongst others. So every night, I will make her write all the words she's learnt, from "A" till whichever letter she's at. A bit torturous for a four year old but she doesn't mind it and she gets it all correct (most of the time). Her reward? A big kiss and hug!


That's my little girl...Did I tell you she wants to be a teacher when she grows up? Just like her Ibu. I shiver to think that it might come true...I was thinking more along the lines of a doctor. Haha. It's her life though so as long as she lives it happily and to the fullest, I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment