Thursday, August 23, 2007

Dolling up...


Fuddin went to bed early the other night as he didn't take his afternoon nap so Ayra and I had a bit of time. We then decided to be really "girly" and took out her play cosmetics set. I know I'm not supposed to promote such vanity in my girl but I can't help it! I'm a girl too! So we put on "make-up" on each other and pranced around, much to the displeasure of hubby. Anyway, Ayra knows she's not allowed to put on real make up till she's in university (I know...that's ideal but way unrealistic). Still, I can hope.

We then progressed to the hair. Ayra's hair is really fine and thus difficult to style so I decided to put my clips on her and she loves it! Of course, I'll never allow her to actually step out looking like that. As you can see, I am not a born hairdresser but to my daughter's standard, I'm pretty fine.

Dolling up is fun.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment