Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Aspiring "Energizer" Bunny aka ME!

Didn't do too much over the long National Day weekend. Worked on Friday. I managed to mark all the 4N prelim papers la! Tiring...still that's over. So many failures... sometimes I wonder if it's me or the kids. Anyway, I just do what I can. Enough said.

Went over to my mother in law's place on Saturday afternoon for a gathering. It was my sister in law's birthday as well. Happy Birthday Lin! Hope you don't mind me using your photos. Anyway, have a wonderful year ahead!



An went to the doctor the other day. Turns out he has mild tonsillitis, which explains the on and off fever and sore throat. Fuddin's much better and so is my dad, which is a relief. Life is slowly going back to normal. Not looking forward to the next round of illnesses though.

Anyway, An's off this Sunday. Probably bring the kids out. I haven't had the energy to really spend quality time with them. I'm just so drained when I reach home. It's really unfair to them. I will make it up to them. I will be the "energizer" bunny.

Okay, I'm going home now. So much work...but who cares? There's more to life than work, right? Get a life, (some) people!

No comments:

Post a Comment