Sunday, July 29, 2007

A few of Fuddin's Favorite things...

 

Here's Fuddin doing his two favorite things... going to the park (at last, sand to eat!) and watching the world go by from my bedroom window. We didn't stay at the park for very long. He had too much sand all over himself. He even rubbed his eyes while he had sand in his grasp. We'll go back when I have overcome the fear of having my son eating sand (which will be quite a while).

As for staring out the window thing, he loves it. It occupies him and keeps him quiet which also means a little breathing time for me. I suppose the it's because of all the cars that pass by (and the MRT) so he's always very busy staring at the going-ons. Sigh... the world always looks better from the inside.

Okay, I've got to go to work. The tag line of the week? Positive thinking is the key to survival.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment