Monday, July 9, 2007

The Amazing Syarifuddin


Fuddin has been busy lately... busy climbing onto the new couch and walking on it! This alarms the adults immensely lest he should fall and injure himself. Still, i think we underestimate his balancing abilities because thank God, he's been safe so far. I've also been going home to an exceptionally clingy Fuddin who demands to be carried (and twirled around) and tickled once I get home. I adore my son but after a hard day's work, twirling Fuddin around can be quite a demanding feat. Still, his happy squeals spurs me on so I will pick him up and sumbit to his demands. When I can't do it anymore, I will revert to playing catching and ayra will join in, much to the chagrin of my mom who will scream for me to stop as she's convinced the kids will fall (which they do sometimes). Still, that's what being a kid is all about, isn't it?
Anyway, their beloved Abah isn't working this weekend so we'll go out. I hate to go out with the kids on weekends though. It's always so crowded! Anyway, we have to make do. Looking forward to spending time with my babies, all 3 of them.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment