Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My Workspace

I've decided to be a bit narcissistic and feature myself, or rather my workspace, on the blog today. I took a picture of my table at work (my friends' as well) to show to the world how hard I work (or how messy I am , take it whichever way you want). My table has always been quite neat as I have a knack of hiding everything strategically but I'm loosing touch. You be the judge.



Here's my colleagues' tables. Here's Nat's. Heehee. I won't be mean. Nat's a bit disorganized (understatement). Still, she manages to find her stuff (most of the time) so I guess it's an organized kind of mess.

Here's Caroline's. It looks quite good actually. It's only messy when she's having a bad day and she dumps everything on her table.
And here's the belle of the ball. Fiza is a NEAT FREAK! She has aromatheraphy and all! The table doesn't look that great because she was away for two days but when she's around, it looks really good (and freaky!)
Haha. That's it! My corner! I'm looking forward to the June holidays so that I can CLEAN! Till then, I have to be content with the current state of my table.

No comments:

Post a Comment