Saturday, April 14, 2007

L'Amour De Ma Vie


I haven't featured my little munchkins for quite a while now so here they are. Little Yusuf is there too...he's growing up well. Both mum and Steven celebrated their birthdays on 9th April. Sis bought a cake and guess who got to blow the candles out? No prizes for guessing. Haha...Ayra is always in the thick of things.
Anyway, Ayra is learning her phonics now. She can identify the beginning letters of almost any word I give her but that's about it. Sigh...I know I shoudn't pressure her but I am a bit worried she isn't able to read yet. I will persevere.
As for Fuddin, he's as active as ever. My parents claim he's getting more mischievous every day, screaming when he doesn't get his way. All he wants to do is climb up on the sofa and do his Superman impersonation. Scaaary!
We are planning a trip to the zoo next week. That should be interesting. Ayra is also looking forward to the long awaited release of Spiderman 3. She has already promised her stuffed Spidey that she will bring him along when she goes to watch the movie at the theatres.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment