Saturday, April 21, 2007

Ayra & Fuddin's Day Out

The title seems exciting, doesn'i it? In actual fact, it was just an ordinary Saturday. We didn't have any real plans. We are supposed to go to the zoo today but An has to work. He even has to miss his much loved Motor Gp which plays live on tv at 5pm.
Anyway, I digress. I decided to take snapshots of the kids yesterday to liven things up. Ayra was her chatty, noisy self and Fuddin was his usual "I don't want to enter any stores. Neither do I want to walk very far self" Heehee. Okay, I won't be mean. Here are the photographs.

First, we took some photos at home. Fuddin seemed uncomfortable with his T-shirt so I changed it. Then, while waiting for Abah to get the car, we took more photos. I couldn't get any photos while we were walking around Causeway Point as I was too busy running after Fuddin. I finally saw a kiddy ride and promptly put my two kids in it. Fuddin wanted to get out of it after 10 seconds though. We then went to Pizza Hut as Abah was super hungry. We tried out the thin crust pizza. It was good but service was slow and not very good. I suppose it was crowded. We then visited Nenek Chik at home. Qomar and Ayra wasted no time and started playing together, first throwing the ball and then progressing to playdough and some memory game. Cik Lin was kind enough to play with the kids while I was busy supervising Fuddin who found the furniture in the house ideal for climbing. We reached home at 9pm. By 10pm, the kids were asleep. Phew! Rest at last!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment