Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Roller Coaster Ride

Yeah, not the real sort but the one that deals with feelings.  Started the month on a teary note.  Just got too much for me to handle but me being me, I had a good cry and got back on track. Relationships, all sorts, are hard to maintain.  You try to please some at the expense of peeving some others.  Why is life so difficult?

I guess the only thing is to keep going and to hold on to belief that if you are a good person, good things might happen to you.  I'm not looking for a perfect life coz I know that will never happen.  Not to me or anyone else for that matter.  All I'm looking for is the courage to face the challenges in life and to be able to say to myself at the end of each day that hey, I did alright today.  That is all I am looking forward.  Still, at times, I can't even seem to do even that.  Is it me?  Do I thrive on misery?  Haha.  Sounds rather sadistic but sometimes I wonder if it's true.

Well, enough self pity.  Life goes on and whether I like it or not, I have to move with the flow.  I have responsibilities to fulfill.  Thus, my self pitying days are numbered.  What keeps me sane (& drives me crazy at the same time!) is my family, especially my 2 little munchkins.



Uh huh.  These 2.  Haha.  Fuddin, despite his tendency to bite, scream, make a mess & basically make me a maid, is still and always will be, the most beautiful boy in the world.  He drives me up the wall at times but looking at him, my maternal instincts just take over and all I wanna do is protect and make him happy.  And Ayra, what can I say?  She is an extension of me.  The similarities between us can be rather startling at times.  She is my precious baby.

Then there's the other one.  Uh huh.  Yeah, him.  I love him.  He knows it.  He loves me.  I know it.  At the end of the day, that's all that matters.  The sacrifices we both make are a testament of our love.  E'nuf said.

Why so reflective today (or the youngsters will say, "Cher, why so emo?")?  I dunno.  God knows.

Ok, rather than going on and making everyone depressed, I'd stop now.  The next post will be a happier one.  This Energizer bunny just needs a recharge, that's all.  Ain't nothing to worry bout.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment