Saturday, November 27, 2010

See? Told Ya I'll Update!

Hmm, second successive post...not bad eh?  Anyway, I've added a few features to the blog but at the end of the day, I just wanna keep it simple.  I mean, there's no way I'll be able to update everyday and I don't wanna be a slave to my blog and end up updating it coz I have to and not want to.  Unfortunately (or fortunately), my life ain't that that interesting.

Ok some new pics...finally!

Here's the boy...


That's my baby boy with his new crew cut.  He's waiting for breakfast so stay away!

Here's the girl.

She's still nursing a fever and has been quarantined at home for the past 2 days but I'm sure she'll be up and about in no time!

Ok I gotta run.  Loads of things to do.  Will be back soon.  Wink wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment