Sunday, December 12, 2010

I Survived!

Oh yeah.  I'm back.  Both the kiddos were sick a few days ago so that prety much explains why I haven't updated. 

After 2 days of fever and puking (all over the house) and NOT eating (hehe), my baby boy is back with a vengeance.  He's on a roll.  He's back to his "I want to be fed right now and if I don't get what I want, I will attack you!" mode so everything's back to normal.  LOl.  Yup, that's Fuddin for you.

Ayra's also better now.  It's so weird coz she can be running like a 39.9 degree celsius fever and she can still function.  I would be knocked out totally, huddled in bed, pitying myself to the max.  Kids.  They're so weird.

Anyway, "I promise this is the last fishing trip" Roshan caught 2 big fishies last night.  Hmm, he has like this overnight fishing trip in Malaysia all planned out next April.  Cheh.  I don't like.  I wish I have a hobby that can take me away on overnight trips.  Trust me to have the lamest hobbie ever... reading.  Maybe I can fly out to an exotic foreign country to read a book?  Haha (said with cmuch cynism).

Ok, an update on my diet.  I've been eating less but the scale hasn't budged.  I think it's the chocolate.  Being a choc addict sucks big time.  Therefore, I've decided to add another mystery element to the diet - Exercise!  Lol.  Obvious, right?  I  figure I can't possible starve everyday and I need my daily dose of chocolates so the most intelligent thing to do is to exercise.  I'm proud to proclaim that I did 1500 skips and 150 sit ups today!  Woohoo!  I also had 2 ferrero rochers, 1 kinder bueno, etc.  Haha.


Alright, gonna stop now.  Gonna have some quality mother-daugher bonding tomorrow.  Me and my baby girl are going... SHOPPING!  I can't wait.

Will write soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment