Thursday, January 15, 2009

TGIF



It was a triple birthday bash for the Sani family last week. Happy Birthday Syakir, Shauqi and Yusuf! The boys were delighted with their presents. May my beloved nephews contineu to be healthy and happy!

O Level results were released on Monday. I only managed about 65% passes for my 2 sec 5 graduating classes. Congrats to those who did well. Good luck for your future guys! As for those who didn't do too well, don't despair. There's always hope. As long as you gave all your best, there's nothing to be ashamed of.

As for me, the marking is pouring in! Scary as hell! Still, I will continue with my positive outlook (new year's resolution) and get the work done!

As for my beloved Roshan, he's pretty pleased with himself. His company is sending him and 24 other colleagues to a 3 and a 1/2 month course which means he gets to become a full time student again! Haha... he's quite pleased. Study hard eh, An?

My babies are alright as well. No major illnesses as yet (God forbid!) Ayra's really into Art now, spending time on her stencils each day. Dad has also been coaching her in Malay and she conscientiously does her Malay spelling every other day.

As for my pudgy baby boy, he's redeveloped a passion for Hi-5 so we're indulging him (for now). He's also obsessed with books but most of the times he looks at only the first few pages and will proceed to "destroy" the poor book after a few minutes.

Ok I need to go to class. Will write soon(er or later). Hee hee.

And yeah, thank God it's Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment