Thursday, January 8, 2009

A New Year...

Phew! It's been a long time. I've just been too busy. Furthermore, I don't have a computer at home anymore so blogging is quite impossible during the holidays. Anyway, I'm back. I'm not gonna say much about the holidays, just that it wasn't too bad but it could have been better. Here are some pics.











It's been a week since school reopened and I'm still alive. My voice is hoarse but it's still there. My classes are alright. I'm trying to be a bit more organised this year and so far, it's going alright. I'm also trying to be more positive nowadays but it's really bloody hard when you'e dead tired and sleep deprived... still I'll continue trying. It's just that I haven't been sleeping well at all and when I do get to sleep, I'm haunted by weird, disturbing dreams that I can never recall when I get up. It's a real pain.

Anyway, I'll try my best to update as often as I can and to post more pics up. For now, it's back to work.

Look at the stars
They probably shine for you

No comments:

Post a Comment