Sunday, November 23, 2008

Musicals & Illnesses... Glad it's Both Over... For Now...

So Dunearnite's over... I got really sick and was down with fever and tonsillitis for about 5 days right after Dunearnite. Haha. I survived though although at times I felt like I would never get better. To make things worse, Fuddin was down with the fever as well and I was too weak to take care of him at all. It was my parents who rescued me in the end (as always) as they valiantly nursed my poor son back to health. As for me, I had my devoted other half who took such good care of me that I felt really bad making him work so hard. Still, I suppose when you're down and out, only then you realize that the people who really love you are the ones who take care of you despite the limitations they themselves face. To my parents and An, thank you. I am forever indebted to your kindness, understanding and unconditional love you shower upon me.

I've got some pics of Dunearnite here but they ain't that great. Still, the fact that everyone was raving about what a great show it was was well, great. Everyone really worked hard and deserve to know that yes, we did put up a marvellous show. So guys (cast, crew, teachers, etc.), have your well deserved rest. You people deserve it.



Sad to say, other than surviving my illness, I haven't done much. We brought Ayra to her best friend, Marissa's birthday party on Sat but I seemed to have deleted the photos. She had a great time though with all her friends (and a magic show!). Fuddin has been enjoying his once a week theraphy with Teacher Rozi and we have been busy scouting around for the toys, materials she needs to teach him. She says he's been making progress and I'm really glad.



I haven't been cooking much coz I was so sick but my life will resume now that I'm better. I started jogging again last night and will be cooking soon. I also want to clean the house, organize our and the childrens' wardrobe, change the world... haha... yes, as you can see I am pretty ambitious.

About 5 weeks till school reopens. I will not waste my time away.

No comments:

Post a Comment