Monday, November 10, 2008

Cooking, Jogging... what next?

So Roshan and I were discussing what to cook last Sunday. After tossing a few possibilities, we finally decided on the simplest. Fish and chips! It's not your typical chef's delight but hey, be kind to the couple who never used to cook, huh? This Sunday's meal will be a simple one coz I'll be home late after the musical on Sat. Any ideas, anyone?



Finally brought the kids swimming after many botched attempts. Fuddin, as usual, had a ball of a time, purposely submerging his whole body and head into the water and then, just as quickly, try and get himself out of it. It's pretty hilarious really. Ayra as usual, would pretend that she's really swimming. It doesn't matter really as long as she's happy doing it.



As for my dear An, he's finally back to work today after a 2 week hiatus. I hope it's not too tough on him. We've spent so much time together these past 2 weeks that it actually feels weird to not have him around all the time. We've even taking up jogging! Incredulous! Haha.

For me, there's really not much on my mind now except for the musical. For Pete's sake, the songs are constantly being played in my head. I'm totally consumed.

Alright, till I next blog, wish me loads of luck for "The Sound of Music".

No comments:

Post a Comment