Thursday, November 6, 2008

Complexities of Life...

Why do people change? I guess when circumstances change, when dilemma strikes, when you survive a rough patch... all these will affect you.

When some people commented earlier in the year that I've changed, I didn't see it but now that I'm actually observing others, I suppose one person can observe change in another person.

They say a leopard can't change it's spot but now I disagree. Some people I know have changed (for better or for worse) so much that they are just a shadow of who they were before.

Humans are such complex creatures. Sometimes I wish I don't have to deal with them. It's just that I don't know how to react. Am I expected to play along? Am I supposed to say something? I really am clueless.

Well, I suppose that's life. You learn from your mistakes, make sure you don't repeat them and hope you die happy. It sux but that's just the way it is.

I am not one to sugar coat my views. I take my problems one day at a time. I am who I am. Yes, I make mistakes and I'm trying my best to make up for them but I'm human too. I have problems to face everyday as well, just like you. I'm sorry if I come across as unfeeling, obnoxious, self-centred and crass. It may seem like I'm not trying but I am. I am not making excuses for myself. I am difficult... for that I apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment