Thursday, September 18, 2008

Waiting for Time to Pass

So I'm still at work. Just ended my Dunearnite meeting. Like Naz said "It's not that bad" and yeah, I suppose it isn't. I'm more involved now and I kinda know what's going on so I think it'll pull through in the end.

Roshan's coming in half an hour with Ayra. We're gonna view 3 jumbo flats. Personally, I feel it's a waste of time coz I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna like what I'll be viewing but hey, there's no harm trying I suppose.

My tummy's hurting a bit. Is it because I'm not eating much? Or that other thing? The other day I lost like more than 2kg in a span of 3 days but I put back a kilo on since then. Urgh! Do I have to starve forever in order to lose just a bit of weight? Roshan says I'm just being stupid. Well, maybe I am. So there.

I'm supposed to be marking my class test now but I'm trying to forget that and waste time writing crap here instead. Haha. Ok, ok, I have no more crap to write (or anything that's fit for human consumption). I will post this and stare at the screen instead. My miniscule brain needs a rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment