Monday, September 22, 2008

A Delinquent in the Making?!!!!

I had a rude shock yesterday. Apparently my angel of a daughter has been quite a devil... on the schoolbus! Yup! She and her bestie, Marissa, have been running amok on the bus, refusing to put on their safety belts and running around while the bus is moving! Seriously, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry!

So I took the easy way out. I let dearest hubby handle her. So with tears streaming down her cheeks and the most remorseful expression on her face, she got away with a warning - that the next time she does it, she will get a good caning. My dad told me that the bus uncle was desperate (to get them off his bus) so I'm really afraid that she will get banned from the bus! She's 5 and I already have a delinquent in the making! Haha!

But look at her!!!! That angelic face is enough to fool anyone... including me! Sigh. Once again... say it with me... the Perils of Parenthood.

No comments:

Post a Comment