Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Students...the Nice Ones...




















I was looking through pics on my laptop when I came across these photos of me and my beloved form class 5Ruby. They're a really great, cheerful bunch who worked very hard to get where they are today. They may not be the smartest kids around but their dedication and enthusiasm makes up for everything. Truly, many a times, I have walked into class with a heavy heart (you know how temperamental I am) and walked out with a smile. I really want to see them do well for their O's and continue their studies at a good tertiary institution. A few of them won't make it though but to them, I'll just say, "If you have done your best, there is nothing to regret or be ashamed of". Awwww. Am I an inspirational teacher or what? Haha.















And that's Bernice. She was my student last year. She's in MDIS now but came back this Teacher's Day just to say hello. Thanks for the lovely card and chocolates Dearie. Here's wishing the ever cheerful girl the best that life has to offer.

So what I'm trying to say is that it's not that bad being a teacher. Lame as it sounds, yeah... I do it or the kids.

2 comments:

  1. Genial brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opulently I agree but I about the post should prepare more info then it has.

    ReplyDelete