Tuesday, October 30, 2007

So Much Work...

What a week. It's supposed to be the school holidays already but I'm working harder than ever. The Dunearnite musical I'm in chare of is stressing me up! Still, the kids are working hard so I'll just remain positive and hope everything will work out well. By the way, if anyone out there wants tickets, do look for me!

I celebrated my birthday quietly. With my family.


The cast of Dunearnite gave me a surprise! Danyya baked this lovely cake and they brought it out while we were rehearsing. Thanks Guys! You people are great!

I must also thank Fiza and Nat for that accompanying me to the Singapore Eye Centre then treating me to a sumptuous high-tea at Carousel. The three of us have been going out and pigging out for the whole of last week.


And for the many others who sent me birthday wishes, thank you so much. It's great to be remembered. And to Carol, we MISS and LOVE you! Always remember that gal!

Anyway, here's a random pic of Fiza trying to drive a pick up van. It's a long story. The pic is for you Fiza dearie! Haha!


And here are some pics of my Ayra attending her best friend's (Megan) birthday party at Macs. Her annual school concert is this sunday and she's pretty excited about it. she's running a fever now though so I hope she gets better by then.

Ok that's it. Will post soon (I will try).

No comments:

Post a Comment