Thursday, June 4, 2009

You mean the school holidays started already?

We're a week into the June school holidays and guess what? I have been made to work till 5pm almost every day. My point? I'm not getting my well deserved break! I want to spend quality time with my babies! Yeah, I'm whining...

Anyway, I have new photos of my boy, courtesy of Ms June, his very patient and concerned teacher. Haha...I couldn't help laughing at some of the pics. It has always been difficult to take photographs of Fuddin coz he refuses to sit still long enoughfor me to get a good photo. Either that, or he refuses to look at the camera and smile. Thus I'm grateful for any photos featuring my little star, Fuddin.



He's being rather grumpy lately. I guess its the lack of sleep or rather his habit of staying up during the night and only falling asleep as dawn creeps in. Very bad...but it's difficult to get him to regularize his sleeping hours coz he's so unpredictable. At times, he sleeps through the night and at other times, he refuses to go to sleep even after much effort on our part (patting mostly). Anyway, Grandpa says he misses school. Haha... surprising but true. Whenever Grandad brings him to the shops or or to fetch Ayra from the schoolbus, he will insist that my dad brings him to the bus pick up location. Poor Fuddin... well, I just hpe he doesn't forget school (and the routine of taking the school bus). I've even suggested the idea to my mom to dress him up in his school uniform once in a while. Mom didn't think it's necessary to do so I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.

Anyway, my other baby is doing okay I guess. Last night I happened to see her two adult teeth up close and to my horror, saw it was dirty. I promptly brought her to the bathroom where I gave her a revision lesson on how to brush her teeth. Apparently, according to the Grandparents, she's been a lazy little girl when it comes to brushing her teeth. Well, that's not going to be the case anymore.

As for An, he's through with his exams. He had a terrible week studying! Haha... it was kinda fun seeing him so tortured... well, not fun but amusing actually. Anyway, he's done with that. We're all hoping he's gonna get okay results.

Okay peeps...I gotta run. I still have lessons lessons later...woohoo....do forgive me for my enthusiasm :P

1 comment: