Monday, June 8, 2009

Who? What? When? Where?

I'm husbandless! No la, not in that way. Hubby's gone for a little mini pilgrimage trip with his mom and eldest sis. I'm missing him already but I won't over-react. Time for some private time and learning to be more independent. They say you never realize what you have until they're gone...yeah, this is a good exercise in reminding me that despite my fiercely independent nature, I am still very much dependent on Roshan emotionally. Despite our differences, he still is my very best friend; one who provides me constant companion and gives me unconditional love. While we may never see eye to eye on everything, we are both willing to compromise (we're still trying, hehe). Somehow, I am confident that our love and friendship will transcend boundaries (indeed it has). While I have seen many of my friendships either soured or just fade with time (sadly), this is one relationship that I can count on and willing to work on. All I know is that he will never desert me; especially in my darkest hours.




Ok, enough mushy stuff. Anyway, I have a piece of fabulous news. The dreaded D&D camp is like oh-so-over. No more teaching for 3 full weeks! Woohoo! My "professionalism" as a teacher has been questioned because I chose to stay home and take care of my sick child one of those days I'm expected to teach three 1 and a 1/2 hours lessons during the school holidays. So I'm not ready to hold a position of authority. So what?. Take your position of authority and stick it up your ass. I don't want it. I don't need it. Get someone else. I don't give a damn. I'm out of this shit hole soon anyway. I've spent almost 10 years here...and I'm not gonna spend another 10. Still you may ask, where am I now? Ironically, I am at work. Hehe. I still have my files to clear and other people's files to check. Bummer. Own time, own target though so no (well not so much) pressure. Whatever. I don't care. Just leave me alone. Don't talk to me. Don't say hi. Don't tell me what to do. Don't pretend that you care. You don't own me. You are a waste of my time. WTF. Ok, enough self-indulgence. Now, everyone will know I'm schizophrenic. Back to reality where I'm expected to smile and be nice... like I told my student Zaki..."The reality is, I'm not nice!" But then, that's not totally true. I'm only nice to people who are nice to me. I'm not dumb. I can see through right through some people. The good thing is, I don't really care anymore.

I miss my friend Caroline. We had such great conversations. Together, we make up the most cynical and bitter people I've ever came across. Totally cool.

I'm gonna go. It's not fun being cynical and bitter alone. Just remember, sacrifice usually leads to resentment.

Here's me and my baby. So what if I over indulge. It is my blog. Haha! By the way, I'm not deranged, just creatively disturbed. So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment